Senior HRIS Business Analyst
Position: Oracle HCM Cloud Senior Business Analyst (Technical/Functional)
Job Type: Full Time (or this could be temp-to-perm)
Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
Our vision is to be our customer’s preferred partner through relentless innovation of industrial tools and services that help them safely and reliably tackle their toughest jobs around the world.
Our corporate office is located across from a beautiful park, and we have many exciting perks including a robust wellness program, scholarships and tuition reimbursement, and flexible working hours. We also have a newly updated café and an on-site gym with a personal trainer.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
As a key member of the HRIS team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the delivery of end-to-end solutions that meet the business requirements of Enerpac Tool Group, specifically, our world class Oracle Cloud HCM solution. We are seeking an experienced Oracle Cloud HCM Technical-Functional Business Analyst to join our team. You will be considered a recognized authority within the company regarding Oracle Cloud HCM and should have strong experience with Global Human Resources, US Benefits and Payroll, Kronos Time Reporting Global Payroll Interface, Goal Management, Performance Management, Talent Review, Succession Management and Workforce Compensation.
The qualified candidate works and advises on high-level, complex solution development, architecture, and management processes from concept through development, launch, and maintenance. The analyst will collaborate with business partners to optimize solutions and offerings to increase productivity. The Analyst must be a high-level Oracle Cloud HCM Technical and Functional subject matter expert. This individual will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to solve issues related to the deployment of the Oracle Cloud HCM suite. The ability to take direction and work independently to achieve the stated objectives is required. This is a hands-on, technical/functional position so the analyst should have hands-on system configuration experience across all Oracle Cloud HCM modules. The Analyst will understand HR business processes and will be able to map them back to the Oracle Cloud HCM modules, as necessary. The analyst will drive the definition, implementation, optimization, and improvement of new and existing business processes thru the Oracle Cloud HCM module suite.
- Expert level functional and technical knowledge required in Oracle Cloud Fusion HCM applications
- Skilled in implementation activities such as business requirements and analysis, mapping business processes, system configuration, gap fit analysis, application and report functional/technical specifications, unit, integration and regression testing, data migration and understanding integrations between various applications.
- SQL knowledge
- Support the periodic release of Oracle Cloud HCM updates by Oracle by reviewing, testing, and validating in advance of production release and mitigating any issues found to minimize impact on the business
- Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle Cloud HCM technology to meet day to day business needs as well as scaling for volume and growth.
- Lead project teams as well as share your individual subject matter expertise.
- Lead or contribute to business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering and change management efforts.
- Advises management regarding vision and strategy, technology innovations and enterprise architecture services.
- Design, implement, train, and perform ongoing operations and maintenance on the Oracle HCM Modules.
- Manage configuration and train staff.
- Ability to develop quality documentation that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
- Ability to work with various customers/departments/users to design, deploy and support solutions according to the user requirements
- Troubleshoot issues, analyze, and take appropriate action to remediate issues
- Create, update, and maintain user, roles, and groups
- Ensure that client base (customers) can fully utilize the system by balancing their requirements for data security and functionality without compromising the sustainability or supportability of the core system.
- Develop credible and high-integrity relationships with customers and partners.
- Support the delivery organization to provide technical support and product demonstrations
- Hands-on deployment, maintenance, and support experience with the Oracle Cloud HCM Fusion modules, tools, and associated components, including configuration strategies and implementations, workflows, groups, roles, security, etc.
- Expertise in Oracle HCM Fusion Cloud modules such as: Global Human Resources, US Benefits, and Payroll, Global Payroll Interface, Kronos Time Management, Goal Management, Performance Management, Talent Review and Succession Management, Workforce Compensation
- Understanding of data privacy laws and security best practices in a global organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills within a business and/or technical context, particularly with translating customer requirements into technical solutions
- Customer-focused with a high level of customer service and interaction skills
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to function as a consultant to Enerpac Oracle Cloud HCM clients and others as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute with strong problem-solving skills
- Data Analytics - Interprets information relying on knowledge of business or functional frameworks and leverages analytical problem-solving tools to draw conclusions and communicate meaningful patterns that drive business insights; assesses quality of data as an initial step of the analysis.
- Ability to interpret policies, rules, regulations, and procedures pertaining to the acquisition of computer software and hardware and in the handling and protection of multiple classes of data
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across multiple business processes globally
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science, information systems, or business administration
- Five years’ experience working with, implementing, and or supporting global Oracle Cloud HCM Fusion modules.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Enerpac Tool Group offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity – choose Enerpac Tool Group!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer