Customer Service Associate - As Needed
Our Customer Service Team (CS) supports the EILEEN FISHER customer creating a seamless Direct to Customer (DTC) experience via telephone, online chat and email. Our amazing and diverse team is empowered to serve our customer where they want and when they want within our brand ecosystem (EILEEN FISHER & Renew). For us, each experience is an opportunity to expand our brand, ourselves and our team remaining focused on our purpose: ‘We design for simplicity and wholeness- to inspire joy and connection in women around the world’ We encourage open communication and foster a sense of community within the team and with our partners.
As an EILEEN FISHER Customer Service Associate, you will ensure a seamless customer experience across Retail, Wholesale and Direct to Customer (DTC) business channels. Multitasker- provide excellent customer support within all areas of the Customer Service Department via telephone, online chat and written communication (email). Tech savvy with the ability to utilize multiple systems within the EILEEN FISHER network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and follow through on Customer Service telephone calls via the CS Call Center (Zendesk).
- Utilize multiple Customer Service systems to research and resolve customer needs.
- Retrieve and reply to incoming customer emails and live chats within designated response time.
- Team with appropriate EF departments to resolve customer issues.
- Reply to customer return and exchange inquires within designated response time.
- Forward feedback regarding customer contact to appropriate EF department.
- Assist customers with website navigation, order entry, etc.
- Process and communicate all order status change/cancellations.
- Communicate and follow up with order issues, backorders, special orders, etc.
- Assist and support Customer Service and other EF Departments with other tasks, projects and assignments as needed.
- Meet measurable departmental and individual goals for calls, chats, tickets. Maintain a 70% dept SLA on calls.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Occasional visits to an office or store location for training and education are required.
This is a remote position. Home office requirements are a private, secure, distraction free workspace.
Work Schedule - This position is As-Needed, and the schedule will fluctuate. EILEEN FISHER Customer Service operating hours are subject to change based on evolving business needs. Candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and some holidays.
Education: College degree preferred, can also be offset by experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Employees are regularly required to be in front of a computer with a wired headset for extended periods of time.
- Strong customer service skills, excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Computer proficiency required: Must be highly proficient in Web based programs, Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation.
- Experience in retail, contact center and/or service-related industry beneficial. Should be comfortable learning and working with multiple customer service systems. Experience with customer service software a plus.
EILEEN FISHER, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.