Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 18 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and seven in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. EagleBank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
The Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests to the Bank. Will complete administrative work in support of Commercial and Executive Divisions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location. This role is often the first contact for customers, visitors and vendors. A professional, friendly appearance and demeanor and clean workspace is expected.
- Prepares the Corporate Boardroom for meetings; ensures equipment is operational, catering is set-up, and cleared away afterwards.
- Assist the Lending Division with administrative support such as daily review and update of scanning documents in coordination with New Loan Closed Report to confirm file has been logged and maintenance of Construction Files for all construction loans.
- Receives mail, documents, packages and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks as needed.
- High school diploma required.
- 1 year of experience in administrative or customer service role.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent oral communication when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.