IT Help Desk Specialist
Provide end user support and troubleshoot IT related network issues. Helps users with their Mobile App and remote access.
- Provides help desk support.
- Assists staff in solving PC and related equipment issues. Assists with hardware/software implementation and troubleshooting.
- Assists with administration of all areas of user access including computer setups, installation and coordination of all associated required tasks.
- Responsible for documenting any network or PC-related functions including report review, notification and maintenance of network management reports from vendors.
- Perform maintenance and tracking of PC parts inventory and proper charging of cost centers.
- Assist with remote and mobile users.
- Set up and maintain video conferencing network.
- Ensures the timely resolution of network configuration and implementation issues with vendor.
- Assist with the documentation of IT related procedures.
- Provide support for asset management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of how server and workstations communicate.
- Familiar with Help Desk support.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of users who have varying levels of computer expertise.
- Strong attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds for the purpose of moving computer equipment.
- Travel may be required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- College Degree or four (4) years of IT Support or Information Technology experience required.
- At least one (1) year of experience with desktop support or PC hardware and software installation required.
- Experience supporting desktops in a Citrix environment preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.