Chief Marketing Officer
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for managing all marketing functions by developing and executing a well-defined business, marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth, increased visibility and is in line with the strategic vision of the Bank. This position will lead and oversee a broad array of functions including marketing strategy, product marketing, competitive intelligence, digital marketing, marketing communications, community management, and public relations. The CMO will lead a small, talented marketing team and will be expected to work closely and collaboratively with other areas of the company.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement EagleBank’s overall marketing strategy and efforts to enhance EagleBank’s brand.
- Act as a thought-leader and change-agent for the EagleBank brand, including all: aspects of branding, public image; marketing and advertising strategy; external communications; public and industry relations and policy; media relations; campaigns and marketing metrics.
- Enhance and capitalize on EagleBank’s overall digital presence including its website, search engine optimization, social media, etc and the latest technologies and processes.
- Leverage EagleBank’s brand and serve timely and relevant content to support sales goals and customer needs.
- Guide development of premium content and engaging presentations, one-pagers, slide presentations, research reports, blog posts, social media, and webinars to emphasize and promote EagleBank to prospects, clients and job candidates.
- Ability to measure, analyze and constantly improve correlations between brand, marketing, customer insights, business intelligence and demonstrated sales results.
- Develop tracking metrics and success criteria to effectively measure efficiency and results of strategies; implementing improvement as required.
- Leadership experience bridging and building synergies between Marketing and Sales functions.
- Demonstrated partnership with Senior Leadership to help shape the business strategy.
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics and reporting including meeting with each business line to ensure marketing plans are in lockstep with growth and profitability goals
- Manage external agencies and relationships with marketing services.
- Be a great leader, coach and manager to the Marketing Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven leadership, strategy, analytics, and communication and management skills.
- Exceptional marketing planning and execution skills; ability to translate business strategy into go-to-market plans.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audience.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities while meeting deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The ability to effectively manage projects and others.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Occasional travel, as required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required. MBA highly desired.
- At least fifteen (15) years of experience in marketing or related field, including five (5) years leading marketing, brand management and operational marketing initiatives in the finance industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.