Business Analyst III
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
This position is responsible for providing oversight of Bank application access management and administration including but not limited to adherence to bank policies and procedures. Maintains user access definitions, ensures least privilege using role based access controls. Performs and validates access reviews (excluding network and security access).
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consults with business managers, system, and network administrators to develop and manage role-based access control groups ensuring appropriate access to information systems, applications, and data.
- Document and maintain business roles and associated access.
- Operate and maintain Identity Access Management system. Create, modify and delete roles as needed.
- Develop processes and procedures to efficiently manage access for existing and new systems.
- Conduct periodic access reviews, ensuring compliance with Bank policy.
- Evaluate security bulletins and vendor upgrade documentation to maintain the bank’s security posture and utilize new functionality.
- Create and manage application specific processes to ensure access is provisioned/de-provisioned properly.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining access controls; documenting and reporting exceptions and investigating exceptions.
•Bachelor’s degree in information management, computer science, business administration or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience in the area of application or systems support or
business analysis or software implementation.
•7 years related professional experience
•3 years of experience managing application access for large user base (100+) and at least 10 critical applications/systems.
•Working knowledge of application & infrastructure security concepts (Network Security, Password Management, and Access Control)
•Expertise required in Software configuration, testing and support
•Expertise required Business Analysis