Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager III - MD
Manages portion of overall loan portfolio including new and existing credits.
- Manages portfolio independently.
- Maintains timeliness and accuracy of credit underwriting.
- Renews all credit facilities in the assigned portfolio.
- Contacts borrower (Owner, Principal, Controller, CFO, or CEO, depending on the size of the Company), spreads financials, writes approval memo, and puts together approval package.
- Works with Relationship Manager to assist with new loan transactions.
- Collects information, prepares term sheet, works with the Credit Group in underwriting the transaction.
- Coordinates with third parties (appraisers, environmental engineers, attorneys, title companies) and closes the loan.
- Works with team on past dues, exceptions, reviewing and signing off on advances and borrowing bases.
- Participates on phone calls and/or face to face meetings with prospective and existing clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of credit and underwriting.
- Banking product knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral communication when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external customers.
- The ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and adapt to change in the work environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Travel as required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Credit and sales training preferred
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar role required.
Positions available in Bethesda, MD
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.