Commercial Deposit Assistant
Services high net worth clientele by evaluating their needs and matching them with bank products that most effectively meet their needs. Evaluates account transactions to determine fraud based on customer’s concerns and suspicious activities. Maximizes cross-sale opportunities by addressing needs through conversational interactions and product knowledge. Work with Lenders, Executives, and Business Development Officers, to provide account maintenance and origination.
- Consistently provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Assists new and existing customers with new account origination and account servicing.
- Handles service requests (research, account closings, transfers, etc.) and issue resolution.
- Performs check verifications.
- Prepares important documentation including; affidavits for fraudulent and suspicious activity on consumer and business accounts, various account origination and maintenance forms, and internal and external customer correspondence.
- Evaluates account transactions to determine fraud base on customer’s concerns and suspicious activities.
- Acts as a liaison between the branch and operations department to ensure smooth communication and execution of daily work functions.
- General knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Knowledge of BSA and federal compliance regulations.
- The ability to lift 10-15 pounds.
- Excellent oral and written communication when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one (1) year of customer service experience in a financial institution.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.