Assists in the administration and coordination of all aspects of the company’s marketing activities such as Bank sponsored events, advertising, company merchandising, PR, web maintenance, new product introduction and customer communications, with a particular emphasis on social media. Actively uses LinkedIn, Facebook, and other web platforms to professionally represent the EagleBank brand online. Organizes and coordinates employee meetings, seminars, trade shows, client receptions, branch openings, and any other bank sponsored events.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the design and creates print, digital advertisements and collateral materials for in-house requests.
- Post changes to the Bank's website, blog, Intranet and provides regular QA checks on website and blog.
- Helps develop the social media strategy and manages the social media channels to include Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Stays current with social media trends to incorporate new concepts in the social media plan
- Assists in the planning, coordination & management of bank sponsored internal and external events
- Monitors inventory levels, orders & distributes promotional items, as necessary.
- Requests & approves print jobs (collateral materials, invitations, mailers, etc.) as needed, & distributes accordingly.
- Manages multi-tactic lead generation campaigns to various industries from inception to lead tracking
- Manages the tracking & measurement of various marketing initiatives to decipher trends, including: website metrics, social media metrics, and campaign metrics.
- Conducts and documents regular competitive reviews of websites & social media presences.
- Helps to develop customer email strategy & manages the email campaigns (creative, message, measurement) through CRM (Enact).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic understanding of market research, product development, advertising, and public relations.
- Familiarity with banking products and services preferred.
- Working knowledge of social media channels to include strategies, content and design.
- Working knowledge of MS Office. Proficient in Excel.
- Working knowledge of using MAC.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
- The ability lift up to 15 lbs.
- Local travel as required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field required.
- At least three (3) years of marketing experience required.
- Prior experience running marketing campaigns
- Prior experience marketing project management (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.