Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager III
Responsible for the generation of new relationships and servicing of existing commercial clients. Evaluates the client’s needs and aligns with appropriate bank products. Performs the underwriting for the proposed transaction, and presents to appropriate parties for approval.
- Evaluates and underwrites customer loan requests and makes appropriate recommendation.
- Ensures that the bank’s policies and procedures are adhered to throughout the origination process.
- Coordinates RM, PA and PM activities as it relates to loan origination and portfolio management.
- Develops new business across all bank product lines.
- Participates in networking events, community events and will develop / maintain a network of referral contacts within the market.
- Actively monitors and administers portfolio to gauge credit quality.
- Reviews loan documents for accuracy prior to loan closing.
- Independently coordinates team management.
- Provides leadership, coaching and support to direct reports.
- RM will be responsible for other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Complex credit analysis and decisioning skills.
- Ability to structure and price transactions to achieve organizational goals.
- Advanced knowledge of banking products and services.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- The ability to effectively manage others.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Travel as required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- Bachelor’s degree and ten (10) years of related experience or fifteen (15) years of related experience required. An advanced degree preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve success in a corporate sales environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.