Key Account Manager
DRiV Motorparts is a world leader in the international automotive aftermarket built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and Öhlins with 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our colleagues throughout 25 countries around the world work as one team, driving advancements that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every journey.
We are seeking a Senior Sales Manager. The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of named OEM accounts including developing and implementing growth plans and profitability and rationalization strategies for his/her respective book of business. This person will lead cross-functional teams of professionals at the customer and within Tenneco.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Work with customers to identify Tenneco sales opportunities
- Travel to customer locations, plants, and supplier locations as necessary to develop and maintain customer relations
- Short and long term sales/revenue planning
- Responsible for assigned book of business and AOP planning
- Represent Tenneco on technical and commercial issues in line with business strategy
- Preparation of detailed quotes and negotiation of product, development and tooling costs including verification of price relevant data
- Commercial quote presentation at customer purchasing organization
- Definition and acquisition of support for new projects
- Work with manufacturing and engineering groups to successfully launch new programs
- Manage platform profitability and support cost optimization programs
- Drive resolution of customer quality and delivery issues and of past due accounts receivable issues
- Manage customer cost reduction and materials programs to optimize our position in both short and long term
- Support the program manager in all commercial aspects of the programs
- Travel up to 30%
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering
- Must have minimum 5 years of account management experience in the automotive industry
- Automotive sales to OEM
- CTOH – Commercial Truck Off Highway sales
- Global commercial experience
- Aftermarket Sales Experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Convincing personality and assertiveness in sales area, experienced negotiator
- Analytic expertise and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in relationship building, customer liaison and program management
- Strong team player with ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Must have a strong technical aptitude
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- Confident in PC ability with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
This position is located at One International Drive, Monroe, MI. View the Google Map in full screen.