Internships and Co-Ops
Provide support for competitive product analysis. Create and maintain engineering records of the following: procurement orders, shop and test work orders (schedule and tracking), inspection data, and disposal records.
- Support/assist in all aspects of competitive product analysis.
- Create and follow-up on model shop, test and design work orders.
- Create and maintain competitive assembly inspection reports.
- Purchase competitive products.
- Assist in analyzing design data and writing analysis reports.
- Assist in developing presentation materials.
- Make and distribute copies of faxes and prints.
- Maintain and update files associated with the analysis.
- Assist with developing packages for costing and timing.
- Support and adhere to TA EH&S policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the organization.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- High proficiency computer knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Understanding of basic design and function of Tenneco products.
Working toward at Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
This position is located at 47001 Port Street, Plymouth, MI. View the Google Map in full screen.