Sr. Financial Analyst
Tenneco’s Motorparts (DRiV) is a world leader in the international automotive aftermarket built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and Öhlins with 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our colleagues throughout 25 countries around the world work as one team, driving advancements that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every journey.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will support the accounting functions across the facility and report directly to the Controller. This role will have oversight of weekly, monthly and yearly financial compliance responsibilities.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Maintain the accounting functions in compliance with SOX and Corporate Policy.
- Prepare and input month end journal entries.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts. Investigate and resolve reconciling items.
- Prepare key account trackers for items such as crib spend, warehousing, utilities, capex, scrap, etc.
- Track and analyze capital spending of plant engineering projects from inception to capitalization
- Assist in preparing expense trackers for forecasts, weekly flashes, and annual operating plan (budget).
- Maintain CIP and Fixed Asset Inventory including coordination of Fixed Asset Physical Inventories in compliance with policies.
- Tag control for the annual and monthly physical inventory.
- Control intercompany balances and resolve any out of balance issues when closing the books
- Monitor and assist in the resolution of open accounts payable and accounts receivable issues.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
Skills & Experience:
- Two plus years of manufacturing environment experience.
- Strong Excel data analysis skills and experience with SAP.
- Advanced skills in using Word, Power Point and Access.
This position is located at 1 Grizzly Lane, Smithville, TN. View the Google Map in full screen.