Financial Services Manager
Don’t meet every requirement listed below? Design Group is committed to building a talented network of diverse employees, so if you’re excited about this position but your background doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we encourage you to apply regardless. You may be just the right candidate for this or other opportunities.
- Berwick, Pennsylvania
- Atlanta, GA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Waukesha, WI
WHO IS DESIGN GROUP?
Design Group Americas is one of the U.S. leaders of gift packaging, crafts, décor, and creative play products with a portfolio of over 50 national brands, sold nationwide and around the globe in the mass, middle and specialty markets. We are proud to serve the best and biggest retailers in the market like Amazon, Walmart, Target, and JoAnn Stores PLUS over 7,000 independent specialty retailers.
Design Group is recruiting for a Financial Services Manager. This is a remote position.
WHAT WILL I DO IN THIS ROLE?
- You will help manage output and controls in both accounts payable and accounts receivable, ensuring adherence to policy.
- You will perform weekly cash forecasts, analyzing sections of open accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase orders, sales orders, payroll and benefits.
- You will work alongside leadership to forecast future spending initiatives.
- You will provide various reporting to management such as cash collections to reconcile variances between actual and forecast, "cash from customer" reporting to ensure clean cutoff of cash application, past due customer accounts and monthly KPIs.
- You will assist with month end processes across both accounts payable and account receivable teams.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
You have a bachelor's degree in Finance or related field or equivalent level of on-the-job training, with experience in Financial Accounting with technical process writing or mapping. You are able to review and manipulate data from multiple ERP systems. You possess an analytical thought process with the ability to shift priorities quickly as needed.
WHAT DOES DESIGN GROUP OFFER ME?
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including medical insurance and 401k with matching program as well as a paid time off plan including family leave options. Design Group believes in a fun, flexible work environment that allows your creativity to flourish and grow.
Check out our video portal by clicking here!
Design Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are committed to building a talented network of diverse employees. We are looking at all products with new eyes to ensure we are representing diversity through design, marketing, and social media. We are working diligently to increase the number of minority-owned suppliers and freelancers that we partner with and product donations are being made to organizations that align with our support of inclusion and non-discrimination. Internally, we are working to increase the diversity within our workforce through multiple channels such as an internship program for aspiring black and brown designers and a revamped employee referral program to encourage employees to refer minority applicants. Our diversity initiatives are designed to make us a well-rounded and inclusive employer.