This is a full time position. This role provides direct support to the Director of Sales and Marketing in all aspects of the sales and marketing efforts and assigned administrative tasks for Rockridge Retirement Community. Primary responsibilities include outreach to referral sources that may provide referrals of potential residents to community. Assist Marketing Director in any duties required to obtain sales for possible expanded community. Knowledge of the greater Pioneer Valley critical for sales generation and leads. Some nights & weekends will be required.
- Be out in the greater community on a regular basis to create and build relationships with potential referral sources and drive business into the Sales Office
- Tour, provide information on the community to move through sales process
- Meet required calls for generating leads and move-in targets
- Participate in reporting process on a weekly and monthly basis
- Regularly manage marketing data base with entries, updates and reports
- Assist with gathering appropriate paperwork from depositors
- Assist with daily operation of the marketing efforts, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow
- Supports the development and distribution of marketing and sales materials such as advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits or other promotional materials
- Plan and implement promotional events for community
- Performs special projects as assigned by the Marketing Director
- Facilitate and assists with promotional events; by preparing presentations, special reports, memoranda, transcribing, and word processing; compose letters and routine correspondence, and researching information
- Manage inventory of product literature
- Designs and maintains PowerPoint and Word documents
- Responsible for managing inventory of product literature
Education: Associate degree or related experience required, bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience: One to three years experience in a marketing/administrative role. Preferable to have two or more years’ experience in a marketing or sales position.
Skills and Abilities: Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously. Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public. Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department. High energy level and sense of humor essential.
Must be able to type and use word processing software with database and spreadsheet software ability highly desirable. Must have familiarity with most types of office equipment including copiers, computers, phones and fax machines. Knowledge of online services and the Internet. English fluency is essential.
Important Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete description of all essential functions. Essential functions may be added, modified or deleted at any time by Administration. However, changes will normally be consistent with the nature of the position.
Our Employees enjoy unique benefits including:
- 401(k) with match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
- Delicious meals prepared by Dining Services
At Rockridge Retirement Community, we believe in our mission to effectively use our human and financial resources and will search for new opportunities to provide high quality and highly-valued care that exceeds the expectations of those we serve.
Located in Northampton, MA, we are a community offering retirement living with assistance, for singles and couples, 62 or older, with a rewarding lifestyle on a magnificent 12-acre site adjacent to the Fitzgerald Lake Conservation area. WE are committed to fostering an environment that promotes an exceptional quality of life and the opportunity to form meaningful relationships, for both our residents and our staff. We are surrounded by beautiful landscaping and lush countryside, making our tranquil community a comfortable home for our residents.
We are actively taking every measure to protect our Residents and Employees during COVID-19 including: distribution of PPE, temperature screenings upon arrival to work, sanitizing stations and periodic COVID testing required onsite provided by our dedicated infection control team.
To apply please go to our website: https://jobs.silkroad.com/Deaconess/Careers
This position is located at 25 Coles Meadow Road, Northampton, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.