Director of Memory Care - Full Time - Sign-On Bonus!
***We are currently offering a sign-on bonus for this position at Rockridge!!!***
$1000 sixty days after start date and an additional $1000 upon reaching six months!
We are looking for a compassionate Director of Memory Care (Gardens)!
This exceptional neighborhood cares for residents with Alzheimer and Dementia. The director is responsible for educating and keeping families updated on their loved ones journey.
- Must be a Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with a current Massachusetts license
- Must have graduated from an accredited nursing school
- Dementia Certified
- Community Minded
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all personnel
- Possesses qualities of integrity, compassion, empathy
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their families
- Ability to make appropriate decisions quickly during times of emergency
- Must possess a passion to work with and around senior citizens
- Management Experience (Preferred)
At Rockridge Retirement Community, we believe in our mission to effectively use our human and financial resources and will search for new opportunities to provide high quality and highly-valued care that exceeds the expectations of those we serve.
Located in Northampton, MA, we are a community offering retirement living with assistance, for singles and couples, 62 or older, with a rewarding lifestyle on a magnificent 12-acre site adjacent to the Fitzgerald Lake Conservation area. WE are committed to fostering an environment that promotes an exceptional quality of life and the opportunity to form meaningful relationships, for both our residents and our staff. We are surrounded by beautiful landscaping and lush countryside, making our tranquil community a comfortable home for our residents.
Our Employees enjoy unique benefits including:
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
- Delicious meals prepared by Dining Services
- And More!
We are actively taking every measure to protect our Residents and Employees during COVID-19 including: distribution of PPE, temperature screenings upon arrival to work, sanitizing stations and periodic COVID testing required onsite provided by our dedicated infection control team.
To apply please go to our website: https://jobs.silkroad.com/Deaconess/Careers
This position is located at 25 Coles Meadow Road, Northampton, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.