We are looking for a Host or Hostess to join our Dining Services team and be the first point of contact for our residents and their guests
This is a great position for those looking to begin or grow a career in the hospitality or food and beverage industries, as well as for those just looking for a job in a great, family-like setting! We are 'pandemic-proof' - you can work for us knowing your job is secure - we're an essential industry!
**Please note: at this time we are no longer hiring for summer help**
We are a distinctive retirement community, offering Assisted Living, Residential and Long Term Care services to our residents. We are recognized for and take pride in providing exceptional care, compassion and quality of life both to our residents and our employees. Working at Newbury Court is a chance to make a difference in the life of our residents and support the best quality of life for them.
We are looking to fill 32hrs/week, to be split into a 24hr/week shift and a 16hr/week shift
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental insurance, starting Day 1 (FT/PT Eligible)
- Paid Weekly
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match (FT/PT Eligible)
- Free use of campus fitness center and indoor pool!
- Flexible paid time off plan for sick, vacation, and personal time (FT/PT Eligible)
- Free garage parking
- Free Snacks on Tuesdays and Free Lunches on Fridays!
- College Tuition Benefit reimbursement and scholarship programs (FT/PT eligible)
- Free English Language tutoring
- Employer sponsored Short Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance with additional voluntary coverage (FT/PT eligible)
- Discounts at Verizon Wireless and more!
Submit resume on-line:
This position is located at 100 Newbury Court, Concord, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.