Full Time Unit Coordinator
Rivercrest Wellness & Rehab is Newbury Court's skilled nursing unit for long-term, short-term and rehab care services. Our 35-bed community provides a high level of care and a home-like environment to our residents. Newbury Court has a long tradition of providing care, compassion, and an exceptional quality of life for residents and employees.
As Unit Coordinator at Rivercrest, you will provide a variety of administrative services to nursing staff and residents that contributes to the quality of life of the residents, the productivity of the nursing staff, and the general orderliness of the nursing home.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments, books ambulance/chair car/transportation needs
- Daily updates of census with each admission, discharge and room bed change and email to team
- Liaison with Hospitals and our Administrator and DON/Clinical Team answering referral calls and responding by phone and computer.
- Utilize referral system for admissions and communicate information to clinical team timely
- Communicate admissions and discharges to team by email daily or as needed
- Assist nursing team with discharges from unit including phone calls, paperwork, and any follow up post discharge
- Manage and track credentialing of all Medical staff.
- Coordinate and assist with visitations for residents per most updated guidance
- Order Supplies for unit, checking in with team members on needs and par levels and input work orders for needs on the unit from maintained or IT support.
Shifts: Monday through Friday days
**Ranked BEST Nursing Home by US News: https://health.usnews.com/best-nursing-homes/area/ma/rivercrest-long-term-care-225080 **
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Weekly pay!
- Free garage parking
- Free Snacks on Tuesdays and other staff appreciation events!
- College Tuition Benefit reimbursement and scholarship programs
- Free English Language tutoring
- Employer sponsored Short Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance with additional voluntary coverage
- Discounts at Verizon Wireless and more!
Must be fully vaccinated and boosted
This position is located at 100 Newbury Court, Concord, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.