Per Diem Concierge
About Deaconess Abundant Life Communities at Newbury Court:
We are a distinctive retirement community, offering Assisted Living, Residential and Long Term Care services to our residents. We are recognized for and take pride in providing exceptional care, compassion and quality of life both to our residents and our employees. Working at Newbury Court is a chance to make a difference in the life of our residents and support the best quality of life for them.
We are actively taking every measure to protect our Residents and Employees during the COVID-19 situation including: distribution of PPE, temperature screenings upon arrival to work, sanitizing stations and periodic COVID testing required onsite provided by our dedicated infection control team
The Concierge acts as an ambassador, whose excellent customer service is the top priority. Newbury Court is a 24X7 operation divided in 3 shifts, which makes the Concierge Desk the communication center of the campus. The Concierge is the facilitator between residents and staff, resident and visitors, resident and callers, and emergency personnel both inside and outside the company. The Concierge works in a fast-paced environment, characterized by frequent interruption by phone and visitors and intermittent work on the computer.
This is a Per Diem position, we are looking to fill multiple shifts: Saturday and Sunday 8a-4:30p or 7-3:30p
Qualifications and License Requirements-
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 3-5 years in office, reception or customer service position that required clear communication
with residents/office staff, and personal interface with visitors, vendors, and contractors.
• Must have computer skills to access the company’s Portal, accomplish tasks such as work orders
and away forms, communicate effectively with residents and co-workers, and assist residents as
• Must have ability to communicate effectively with residents and staff in English both written
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Weekly pay!
- Free use of campus fitness center and indoor pool!
- Free garage parking
- Free Snacks on Tuesdays and Free Lunches on Fridays!
- College Tuition Benefit reimbursement and scholarship programs
- Free English Language tutoring
- Discounts at Verizon Wireless and more!
Submit resume on-line:
This position is located at 100 Newbury Court, Concord, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.