Information Technology --> Cyber
Core4ce is hiring a HBSS Administrator to join the team. The position has travel opportunities to Naples, Italy, Yokosuka, Japan, Bahrain, and Hawaii. Travel is not required.
- Provide Tier 4 sustainment support for Endpoint Security System (ESS)/Host Based Security System (HBSS) & Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS, Nessus & Security Center) to Ashore networks, including IT-21 & ONE-NET,
- Provide Fleet Support Services throughout the DoN.
- Execute on-site tech assists & On-Board Tech Assists (OBTAs) to apply technical expertise in support of the Network Security Integrated Product Team’s (NSIPT) External Services (ES) customers in CONUS & OCONUS locations.
- Configure & validate secure system & physical controls; test security products & systems to detect security vulnerabilities.
- Deployment & administration of ePO, ESS/HBSS advanced policy tuning, deployment & administration of Security Center, network connectivity troubleshooting, & IV&V.
- Conduct analyses of log files from a myriad of sources, to include individual host logs, network traffic logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection system logs, & aggregate Splunk data to identify & remediate possible threats to network security
- Provide distance support via phone, email, and Microsoft Teams communications when on-site assistance is not viable.
- 5 years of experience in relevant technical field, to include: Technology Analysis and Assessment, Design Definition, Development of Systems Specification, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Integration, Test & Evaluation Criteria, and Logistics support of C5ISR requirements.
- Experience in designing, maintaining and/or deploying HBSS or ACAS systems in a DoD environment
- Experience with advanced tuning of ESS/HBSS policies to remediate issues impacting NSIPT assets and ES customer assets, including Application Integration (AI) System Integration Testing (SIT) event support for policy tuning prior to deployment
- Experience utilizing DISA STIGs to harden and secure Windows and/or Linux systems
- Design, testing and validation experience on DoD-deployed systems, specifically related to ACAS or HBSS systems
- Solid understanding of current operating system security design best practices
- Knowledge of CND ashore and afloat systems is a plus
- Knowledge of the RMF process and supporting deliverables is a plus
- Experience with design, deployment and/or sustainment of HBSS or ACAS systems in large (15,000+) node environments is a plus
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II certifications: GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP.
- Operating system or equivalent certification (Linux+, MCSA, or similar).
- Minimum of a Secret security clearance to start and will require a Top Secret to be obtained after on-boarding.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.