WV Rural Engagement Ambassadors for Development & Youth (READY) - Region 4 Planning & Development Commission
Be a part of this innovative program- build to support the expansion of West Virginia's outdoor economy!
The West Virginia Rural Engagement Ambassador for Development and Youth (WV READY) program will provide the following support among others:
- Create a community asset map to determine best avenues to spur outdoor economy in assigned communities
- Identify outdoor economy plans created, but not quite implemented
- Help explore you community's abundant economic opportunities and assets.
- Must be a US Citizen, National, or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Able to commit to 9 months service term
- Position begins in January 2023
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Willing to serve in WV service area assigned
- West Virginia resident preferred
- $500 per week living stipend
- Paid training
- Segal Education Award upon completion of term*
- Receive tuition and fee waivers at West Virginia institutions of higher education
- Professional development
- Travel opportunities throughout WV
For More Information:
Contact Brendan Muckian-Bates
This position is located in Summersville, WV. View the Google Map in full screen.