Sr. Programmer Analyst
Years of Experience
- Support business operations by analyzing, implementing, and maintaining commercial off-the-shelf software applications (COTS) as well as in-house custom applications and databases.
- Work with business operating units to ensure software operational and data efficiencies and integrity in efforts to align software solutions with business goals and initiatives.
- Contribute to the usage and advancement of technology within the enterprise and business units.
- Strong SQL, Transact-SQL/T-SQL, Extract-Transform-Load (ETL), and Stored Procedures experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Experience in ASP.NET, C# is a definite plus.
- Experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and industry standard code sets.
- Experience with XML, HL7, including FHIR.
- Experience with Actian DataConnect V11.
- Exposure to business reporting tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Proficiency with all aspects of the database and data warehouse lifecycle, including data analysis and relational database design (both logical and physical data modeling).
- Proficiency in managing multiple concurrent database and software development projects using a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and/or Agile Scrum methodologies.
- BA / BS in a related field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- 4+ years SSIS
- Experience in application design, development and implementation of medium to large software projects.
- Experience with custom development and COTS systems.
- Experience in data management and analysis.
- Experience gathering and translating end user requirements into implementable software solutions.
- Experience in healthcare strongly preferred.
- Please note this position is expected to last 6-12 months and is available on a contract-basis only.
We are unable to consider candidates requiring sponsorship for this position.
Comagine Health’s mission is to work together with our partners to improve health and create a better health care system so that people and communities will flourish. As part of our mission and values, we recognize the importance of having our employees vaccinated against COVID-19- both as a protection for our larger community and to keep our employees and their families safe.
As a federal contractor, and in compliance with Executive Order 14042, Comagine Health requires its employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated. Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment at Comagine Health.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you will be required to provide proof of your completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to the first day of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status may result in your offer of employment being rescinded or being placed on unpaid leave pending receipt of proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation upon acceptance of the offer of employment. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your offer of employment may be rescinded
This position is located in Any City. View the Google Map in full screen.