Program Control/Budget Analyst (Junior)
Location of Position
Level of Clearance Required
COLSA is honored to be
named one of the '2022 Best Midsize Employers' by Forbes. This honor is a
reflection of our collaborative, employee-centric culture. People are
COLSA's greatest asset and are instrumental in serving our clients with
innovative programs and industry-leading technology.
Provides routine internal control support activities to a government project or program assuring operational effectiveness and efficiency, reliable financial reporting, and compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
· Assists with program set-up, planning and control
· Assists in budget preparation and monitoring of expenses
· Assists with preparing estimates and cost proposals
· Prepares contract work authorizations
· Performs cost and schedule variance analysis and provides resulting recommendations
· Prepares manpower and non-labor forecasts and assists in resource planning
· Prepares or assists with preparation of cost-to-complete
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum of three years’ related experience
- Possess advanced Excel skills
- U.S. Citizenship required; Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance may be required
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Joint Travel Regulations (JTR), federal budget process and funds management
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
COLSA is a covered Federal
contractor subject to the federal mandate requirements for the COVID 19
vaccine. Currently, there is a temporary injunction against the
Government enjoining the vaccine mandate; however, it may become a condition of
employment in the future if the injunction is lifted.
Information on Benefits: https://www.colsa.com/culture_benefits