AvMC EITSS Senior SCCM Administrator
Location of Position
Level of Clearance Required
COLSA is honored to be
named one of the '2022 Best Midsize Employers' by Forbes. This honor is a
reflection of our collaborative, employee-centric culture. People are
COLSA's greatest asset and are instrumental in serving our clients with
innovative programs and industry-leading technology.
COLSA is seeking an experienced Senior Administrator to provide operations and maintenance support to the AvMC SCCM infrastructure. The candidate should have strong experience in SCCM client installation, software distribution, OS deployments and the expertise to troubleshoot failed tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
* Configuration and administration of the AvMC SCCM infrastructure to include creating and deploying software applications and packages
* Deployment of Windows systems images and upgrades
* Provide analysis and respond to vulnerability reports by deploying updates to client systems
* Complete/Maintain STIG configuration checklists of SCCM Infrastructure to support RMF Security Control Assessor - Validator (SCA-V).
* Support the day-to-day technical operations of the AvMC CIO/G6. Non-routine after hours support may be required (24x7x365) to support network maintenance, emergency operations, or unique mission requirements.
* Provide support during off duty hours as needed to keep the network operational and perform maintenance/configuration changes in order to minimize workforce impact during normal duty hours.
* Ability to work as part of a team and interact well with others
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Must be able to obtain Security+CE within 6 months of hire
- U.S. Citizenship required; Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret clerance
- Active DoD clearance
- Knowledge of scripting languages for automation.
- Understanding of application performance concepts, Linux and Windows operating systems, and network infrastructure concepts.
COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
COLSA is a covered Federal
contractor subject to the federal mandate requirements for the COVID 19
vaccine. Currently, there is a temporary injunction against the
Government enjoining the vaccine mandate; however, it may become a condition of
employment in the future if the injunction is lifted.
Information on Benefits: https://www.colsa.com/culture_benefits