AvMC EITSS/Cybersecurity RMF Analyst (Journeyman)
Location of Position
Level of Clearance Required
COLSA is honored to be
named one of the '2022 Best Midsize Employers' by Forbes. This honor is a
reflection of our collaborative, employee-centric culture. People are
COLSA's greatest asset and are instrumental in serving our clients with
innovative programs and industry-leading technology.
- Shall provide RMF program support required to obtain, support and maintain Authority to Operate (ATO) approvals for AvMC unclassified IT systems, applications, and networks. All of the following tasks will be performed in all of the sub-bullet sub-functions to support the AvMC Enterprise.
- Prepare and deliver the documentation, technical data, and computer data needed for the submission of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service eMASS) documentation in support of RMF activities.
- Control connections and access to eMASS, including user accounts and privileges, in accordance with AvMC policies.
- Manage and complete eMASS and APMS records for each system and manage those through the RMF process.
- Work with the technical security team to identify, fix, and provide information regarding resolving vulnerabilities, configuration settings, and computer incidents.
- Support the operation and information security of programs/projects, laboratory instrumentation, and data analysis systems supporting the Army Research, Development, Test, and Engineering (RDT&E) community, customers, and partners within the AvMC.
- Conduct and review vulnerability and compliance scans of information systems hardware and software, review and monitor audit records of information systems, and apply remediation for security flaws and configuration issues in accordance with DoD/Army regulations and AvMC Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support configuration management and document any deviations or issues with meeting STIG compliance.
- Create and maintain Cybersecurity Assess & Authorize (A&A) documentation including Department of Defense (DoD) Cybersecurity Certification and RMF documentation, Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Memorandums of Agreement (MOA), and Authority to Operate (ATO) artifacts
- Perform actions as an RMF Point of Contact (POC) and shall assist in managing DoD Cybersecurity risk assessment requirements for unclassified AvMC information systems.
- Provide support in accordance with Federal, DoD, Army, Command, and local policies and regulations.
- Support the transition to and operation under RMF 2.0 as directed by the Government.
- Develop training, processes, and procedures to support the transition.
- Make necessary changes to documentation and eMass packages to support ATOs under RMF 2.0.
- Analyze the RMF 2.0 transition impacts and then propose and implement Government-approved technical and cybersecurity solutions to ensure AvMC maintains consistent ATOs for its applications, systems, and networks.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship required; must be able to obtain/maintain a DOD clearance
- Security+CE certification required within 6 months of hire
- Active DoD clearance
- CompTIA Security+
- DoD 8570 IAM II or III preferred
- Operating System certification preferred
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
COLSA is a covered Federal
contractor subject to the federal mandate requirements for the COVID 19
vaccine. Currently, there is a temporary injunction against the
Government enjoining the vaccine mandate; however, it may become a condition of
employment in the future if the injunction is lifted.
Information on Benefits: https://www.colsa.com/culture_benefits