AvMC EITSS Senior JIRA Administrator
Location of Position
Level of Clearance Required
COLSA is honored to be
named one of the '2022 Best Midsize Employers' by Forbes. This honor is a
reflection of our collaborative, employee-centric culture. People are
COLSA's greatest asset and are instrumental in serving our clients with
innovative programs and industry-leading technology.
Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems for AvMC CIO/G6.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
• Support AvMC CIO/G6 Service Center’s (ASC) services through the development and sustainment of its use of Atlassian Jira.
• Develop and maintain automation workflows, develop plugins to extend Atlassian Jira Software and associated complimentary Jira Service Management and Confluence module capabilities, build dashboards and other customization as needed.
• Have ability to configure custom fields, create preset filters, test outcomes, and identify and debug defects
• Review project implementations and assist team to make improvements as needed
• Provide strategic systems recommendations for implementation of future releases, and reporting metrics across the enterprise
• Adhere to and implement recommended methodologies to enforce standardization and flexibility across the enterprise
• Conduct capacity planning, performance testing, and tuning
• Monitor and report systems metrics for decision making purposes
• Provide systems support to maintain highly secure and available by adhering to Cybersecurity regulations
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
· Bachelors’ degree or higher in related field
· Minimum of 10 years of related experience
* Must obtain Security+CE within 6 months of hire
* U.S Citizenship required; Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
· Working knowledge and experience with Atlassian Jira or other service desk and knowledge management & project collaboration software solutions
· Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and programming languages
· Knowledge of desktop applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs
· Strong communication and organizational skills
* Ability to work onsite a minimum of three days a week
· Active Security+ CE Certification or equivalent or higher
· Active SECRET Clearance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
COLSA is a covered Federal
contractor subject to the federal mandate requirements for the COVID 19
vaccine. Currently, there is a temporary injunction against the
Government enjoining the vaccine mandate; however, it may become a condition of
employment in the future if the injunction is lifted.
Information on Benefits: https://www.colsa.com/culture_benefits