Acquisition Scheduling SME
Location of Position
Level of Clearance Required
COLSA is honored to be
named one of the '2022 Best Midsize Employers' by Forbes. This honor is a
reflection of our collaborative, employee-centric culture. People are
COLSA's greatest asset and are instrumental in serving our clients with
innovative programs and industry-leading technology.
- Must be completely autonomous and well versed in Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition (SAF/AQ) and AFLCMC scheduling processes, able to perform at an acquisition scheduling expert level and provide technical guidance and advice to the Government PM and PEO.
- Consult with the Government to define issues/tasks and recommend solutions; will work with the technical team to derive scheduling tasks and requirements, brief the schedule to the Government PM/PEO, and follow up to close any action items.
- Advise and assist the Government in the development of weapon system program execution strategies to achieve capability outcomes as documented in the program acquisition strategy document and acquisition program baseline.
- Apply demonstrated practical experience to develop, analyze, and maintain an IMP/IMS.
- Apply in-depth experience in scheduling and project control best practices to assist the Government in the use and development of metrics, data collection and tracking tools, and schedule input to assess the health of the IPTs throughout the assigned program.
- Apply a working knowledge of EVM principles in order to evaluate and report program health and status.
- Arrange and support various program actions such as meeting attendance; meeting minutes; milestone planning, tracking, and scheduling; briefing preparation; staff coordination; risk management plan and strategy development and integration; and decision documentation preparation.
- Have working knowledge of and be able to use software schedule applications, including but not limited to Open Plan Professional (OPP) and/or Microsoft Project. If required by the assigned organization, the Contractor shall be required to become proficient in DelTek Open Plan Professional and Acumen Fuse.
- Provide schedule training to PMO and designees upon Government request.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Technical discipline, or related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 10+ years’ related experience
- Must demonstrate expert-level proficiency in scheduling tools including, but not limited to, Microsoft Project
- U.S. Citizenship required; Ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance at the required level
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
COLSA is a covered Federal
contractor subject to the federal mandate requirements for the COVID 19
vaccine. Currently, there is a temporary injunction against the
Government enjoining the vaccine mandate; however, it may become a condition of
employment in the future if the injunction is lifted.
Information on Benefits: https://www.colsa.com/culture_benefits