Systems Integration Engineer, Senior
Location of Position
Level of Clearance Required
COLSA is honored to be
named one of the '2022 Best Midsize Employers' by Forbes. This honor is a
reflection of our collaborative, employee-centric culture. People are
COLSA's greatest asset and are instrumental in serving our clients with
innovative programs and industry-leading technology.
COLSA Corporation is seeking a Systems Integration Engineer in support of a USAF contract.
- Provide assistance with the following training system requirements: definition, development, integration, verification methods, sustainment, modeling/simulation, test and evaluation, and certification across all platform-required training systems.
- Assist with reviewing, developing, and updating applicable program documentation for training systems requirements.
- In addition to supporting program level meetings/working groups/reviews the Contractor shall assist with supporting and attending the following training system specific meetings/working groups/reviews: Government over-the-shoulder events, training systems’ cold starts, Government verification testing, Simulation Certifications (SIMCERT), FCA, PCA, TRR, and any other training system meetings/reviews as applicable
- Apply an understanding of DoD, AF, and common engineering/scientific principles, processes, and procedures to improve performance and sustainability of existing and future AF and joint service weapon systems.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- BS/MS degree in ABET accredited engineering discipline
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five (5) of which must be in the DoD
- Ability to obtain a favorable Special Agent Check (SAC) prior to start date with a Secret clearance to follow at the end of the government's process.
- Experience with training system aircraft
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
COLSA is a covered Federal
contractor subject to the federal mandate requirements for the COVID 19
vaccine. Currently, there is a temporary injunction against the
Government enjoining the vaccine mandate; however, it may become a condition of
employment in the future if the injunction is lifted.
Information on Benefits: https://www.colsa.com/culture_benefits