Test and Evaluation Manager, Senior
Location of Position
- Dayton, Ohio
- Robins Air Force Base
- Tinker AFB
- Robins Air Force Base
- Tinker AFB
Level of Clearance Required
COLSA is honored to be
named one of the '2022 Best Midsize Employers' by Forbes. This honor is a
reflection of our collaborative, employee-centric culture. People are
COLSA's greatest asset and are instrumental in serving our clients with
innovative programs and industry-leading technology.
COLSA Corporation is seeking candidates for Test and Evaluation Managers in support of a USAF contract.
Position openings may be available at Wright Patterson AFB, OH; Warner Robins, GA; Hill AFB, UT; and/or Tinker AFB, OK.
- Apply knowledge of DoD test and evaluation processes to assist in the designing, planning, execution, analysis and reporting phases of test and evaluation programs (including any applicable FAA certifications and procedures) to assess the performance of aeronautical systems, subsystems, and equipment, as they progress through the various acquisition phases and milestones.
- Review/develop/update applicable program documentation for Test and Evaluation (T&E) management-relevant requirements across the full spectrum of actions required to award weapon system-related contracts to including but not limited to pre-award documentation, development of evaluation criteria, evaluation of contractor proposals, and post-award documentation actions
- Evaluate the levels of effort, resources, and integration required to develop executable T&E programs and execute the T&E plan
- Perform research activities to define minimum test requirements, definition of task scope, and selection of alternatives
- Prepare, maintain, update, and review the full range of test plans and test-related documentation including but not limited to T&E strategies, test reports, requirements and objectives, for adequacy, specification/performance requirement compliance, conformity with mandatory guidance, and provide recommendations as necessary for improvement
- Recommend and assess test data requirements necessary to meet program test objectives within program cost and schedule constraints
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations of education/experience:
- MA/MS degree, and twelve (12) years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five (5) years of which must be in the DoD -OR-
- BA/BS degree, and fifteen (15) years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five (5) of which must be in the DoD -OR-
- HSD/GED, twenty (20) years of directly related experience, eight (8) of which must be in the DoD.
- Demonstrated experience with test and evaluation plans
- U.S. Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security clearance at the required level
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
COLSA is a covered Federal
contractor subject to the federal mandate requirements for the COVID 19
vaccine. Currently, there is a temporary injunction against the
Government enjoining the vaccine mandate; however, it may become a condition of
employment in the future if the injunction is lifted.
Information on Benefits: https://www.colsa.com/culture_benefits