Senior Acquisition Project Specialist
Location of Position
Level of Clearance Required
COLSA identified as the 4th Best Employer in Alabama by Forbes in 2021!
This position provides the following support for the Armament Directorate, Air Dominance Division, AFLCMC/EBA at Eglin AFB, FL. The Air Dominance Division is comprised of 500+ USAF/USN civilians, USAF/USN mil, and support contractors. It has responsibility for developing, producing, and sustaining Air-to-Air, Counter-Air Defense, advanced, and target systems tor our nation's warfighters. These products include the AIM-120 Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile (AMRAAM), the High-speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM) Targeting System (HTS), the Air Intercept Missile (AIM)-9X, the AIM-260A, QF-16 Full Scale Aerial Target, and BQM-167A Air Force Subscale Aerial Target. The Division is also responsible for all Foreign Military Sale (FMS) cases of AMRAAM. The Division’s portfolio is valued at $63B.
- Lead admin and augmenting program integration throughout the Division.
- Manage Division workflow taskings/responses and strategic communications (e.g., eSSS, MAR, PAR, PMRs, etc.).
- Apply knowledge and experience in acquisition program support to assist program managers in meeting guidance in FAR/DFAR, DoDI’s and other applicable documents and regulations, systems and guides.
- Review and coordinate Division responses to meet SECAF, SAF/AQ, Congress, OSD, PEM, SAF/IA, PEO and other applicable entities’ needs.
- Manage the training (both individual and Supervisor) for the Division.
- Prepare weekly EBA staff briefings, and others as required.
- Create/Update and Manage various Division activities [e.g., Emergency Management (UCC, Exercises, Continuity of Operations Plan), inspections (MICT, AFAA Audits) and Safety (Job Safety Training Outline or JSTO)]
- Develop and manage program courses of action for streamlined operations and processes.
- Support and execute risk management processes.
- Prepare and coordinate responses to requests for information from external organizations.
- Prepare decision support information.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations of education/experience is required: Associates degree in relevant degree field + 15 years relevant experience; Bachelor's degree in relevant degree field + 10 years relevant experience; Master's degree in relevant degree field + 7 years relevant experience
- Effective oral and written communications skills, good interpersonal communications skills and be comfortable working in a team environment
- Fully Proficient in the use and integration of MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point applications, and MS Teams
- Well organized and able to multi-task
- Active SECRET clearance is required, with an investigation date within the last six years, and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret – (Single Scope Background Investigation). US Citizenship.
- Previous program management experience in an AF weapon systems program office highly desired.
- Previous experience conducting administrative duties in large organization highly desired
- Active TOP SECRET clearance– (Single Scope Background Investigation) highly desired
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
COLSA is a covered Federal
contractor subject to the federal mandate requirements for the COVID 19
vaccine. Currently, there is a temporary injunction against the
Government enjoining the vaccine mandate; however, it may become a condition of
employment in the future if the injunction is lifted.
Information on Benefits: https://www.colsa.com/culture_benefits