Contract Administrator (Journeyman)
Location of Position
Level of Clearance Required
COLSA identified as the 4th Best Employer in Alabama by Forbes in 2021!
Responsible for managing government or commercial contracts which are of moderate risk and/or complexity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Responsible for cost system setup and update according to the contract *
- Responsible for oversight of contract and subcontract invoices *
- Serves as primary contact for customers and others *
- Responsible for issuance of teaming and Non-Disclosure agreements *
- Responsible for preparing cost reports and for verifying contract revenues *
- Responsible for contract administration and closeout according to acquisition regulations *
- Reports to Contract Administration Manager *
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or related field
- Minimum of three years contracting related experience required
- Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and database software packages
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background investigation
- Bachelors Degree in Contract Administration or related field
- Prior experience with Deltek CostPoint
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Information on Benefits: https://www.colsa.com/culture_benefits