Lead Acquisition Management Specialist (Army Logistics)
Level of Clearance Required
COLSA is in search of a lead acquisition specialist who can work independently supporting special projects in all areas of fielding low production systems! Are you a go-getter who rolls up his/her sleeves and dives right in to get the job done? Do you have a background in acquisition and life cycle logistics? Join a team fielding one-of-a-kind, limited production tools to soldiers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
• Provide a range of technical and consultative services to assist the customer in effectiveness and efficiency of operations, resources and programs.*
• Create and implement material release plans.*
• Develop life cycle support plans for low production rate systems. *
• Develop and deliver technical briefings and reports.*
• Plans, schedules and coordinates special activities as needed*
• May work within specialized military databases to review reports and manage data
• May prepare specific reports and review reports for discrepancies*
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10-15 years related experience
- Experience writing life cycle support plans and drafting and implementing material release plans
- Prior experience in direct support of military operations
- Minimum of DAWIA Level 2 certified
- US Citizenship Required; Secret Security clearance required with ability to qualify for TS/SCI
- Experience managing classified projects and classified acquisition systems.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Army acquisition experience
- Understanding of Information Operations and the teams that support IO
- Experience with rapid prototyping
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.