Executive Assistant (Corporate Office)
Level of Clearance Required
- Assist company-owner with personal affairs*
- Coordinate and manage appointments/meetings and business meals
- Responsible for written and verbal correspondence flowing into and out of executive office
- Will learn accounting processes to support bookkeeping, spreadsheet management, tracking, and reporting as needed*
- Prepare complex reports to include financial, accounting, contracts or personnel data *
- Process Travel arrangements and prepare expense reports*
- Interface with officers of outside organizations and VIPs to include customers *
- Adjust work schedule in accordance with demands of Executive(s) supported *
- May take on other duties of administrative departments as needed
- May plan and attend functions with executive personnel as needed
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum of 5-8 years of related experience to include experience providing executive-level admin support (CEO, SES, similar level).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Fast thinker and someone who learns quickly
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Professional demeanor must be exhibited at all times
- Candidate selected must be able to successfully work with Executive Admin team
- U.S. Citizenship required; must be able to pass criminal background check
- Degree focus in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, or Finance preferred
- Prior bookkeeping experience a plus
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.