Associate Project Manager
We have started our search for an Associate Project Manager to join our team!!
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for moving work through the agency and keeping it on task, on time and in scope, from concept through completion. As the hub of communication, the Associate PM will partner with virtually every department within Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate. You'll be able to bring your full self and talents to the agency and will be a contributing factor to the agency's success.
Areas of Focus and Traits:
This is not a one-size-fits-all position so adaptability and flexibility are key. Being able to keep a lot of plates spinning simultaneously is essential to success in this role, and our ideal candidate knows that how work gets done is as important (or more) as getting the work done. You're bringing with you a solid set of skills yet you have the capacity to learn and grow. You love the energy that a fast-paced, creative environment provides.
- Good Human. Above all, you're a good human. You treat yourself and others well and you're ethical, responsible and accountable – like us. You don't need babysitting but you also know when to ask for help. You speak up but you're also a good listener. You're confident but humble.
- Facilitator. Your working team will look to you to facilitate the creation and execution of projects with the support and guidance of your manager. Sometimes that means setting up calls or meetings and sometimes it means working with Accounting to open a job. You stay at least one step ahead of the game and you use your skills to guide the team through the process.
- Integrated Skillset. You may be a Subject Matter Expert within a specific channel but you also have the ability to flex into other channels. We want to hear what you've got in your toolkit so we can match talent to task.
- Strong Communicator. You're an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing. You say what needs to be said, clearly, concisely and respectfully.
- Creative Problem Solver. You look for solutions and apply your skills creatively to solve them. You're willing to pitch in on any task, big or small. You're resourceful and innovative but you also know how to follow process – and maybe even know how to create a better one.
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 18-week maternity leave, 12-week parental leave, 19 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
- 4-year degree or equivalent skills from an academic or work environment
- Thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience as a leader in a work, team, volunteer or school environment
- Demonstrates a passion for creativity and a healthy curiosity for the communications business, pertinent product categories, new mediums, etc.