Media Planner - Paid Search
We are in need of a rock star Paid Search Media Planner to join our Media Team that can identify and implement paid search recommendations and optimizations that improve results for our clients.
Analytical? Driven by data? You take the initiative to stay abreast of the industry and its constant changes and can demonstrate the initiative to learn systems and resources of the department and agency? Then we really want to speak with you.
Areas of Focus:
Subject Matter Expert
- Keep up to date on industry news and supporting the communication of relevant updates to internal teams and clients
- Support team leadership by proactively bringing new ideas to the table
- Showcase clear understanding of the inner workings of the paid search interfaces (i.e. Google Ads)
Paid Search Management & Execution
- Take ownership of basic paid search tasks including but not limited to, negative keyword research, account/campaign set up, bid strategy monitoring, identifying target keywords, etc.
- Manage account/campaign pacing and budget management
- Proactively identify optimization efforts and testing opportunities
- Analyze & report on data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly & ad-hoc basis
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 18-week maternity leave, 12-week parental leave, 19 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
Skills and experience requirements:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on Paid Search experience
- Working knowledge of Google Ads & Microsoft Ads
- Experience managing multiple paid search accounts or clients
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience in organic search, using third party bidding tools (i.e. Kenshoo and/or Search Ads 360), Google Data Studio, and competitive insight tools (i.e. SEMRush) is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple other forms of digital delivery such as online display and paid social is a plus
Competencies (characteristics and work style):
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Effective communication skills
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Passionate and professional
- Ability to contribute unique and original thinking and solutions
- Ability to manage and prioritize personal workload effectively
- Comfortable dealing with change
- Ability to manage up well
- Conveys integrity and trust