Marketing Data Solution Analyst
We are seeking a Marketing Data Solution Analyst.
Summary of the Job:
In this role, the Marketing Data Solution Analyst is responsible for finding, extracting, and loading data relevant to decisions that need to be made by marketing owners. In addition, the position is also responsible for collaboration with other key analytics positions to provide an end-to-end view of measurement and performance for the client.
You will work with a variety of data sources where you will hone your skills in connecting the dots between data and business situations to drive marketing insights and recommendations for our clients. Your focus will be understanding the business questions, applying rigorous decision statements with your partners, analyzing the results, and then communicating them back to key marketing partners.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Day to day responsibilities include:
- Partner with Paid Media and Social teams to help consult, strategize, and optimize data that drive marketing outcomes
- Work across various media platforms to extract, process and analyze various data feeds
- Help the media and website team with pixel and floodlights tagging
- Be the main analytics contact person for internal and client teams for any ad hoc data request
- Act as a subject matter expert to apply best practices for the marketing tech solution for each client
- Support monthly client reporting needs
- Key Competencies and Responsibilities
- Education or experience in analytics, business planning, or similar
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail, commitment to continuous improvement, and focus on excellence in work product delivery
- Ability to approach work with high energy and a results-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to ask questions to gain understanding, partner with others, and deal with differing points of view
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and with a variety of stakeholders
Working Relationships, Autonomy, and Supervision:
The Marketing Data Solution Analyst must interact and collaborate regularly with all employees and teams of the Agency. This position will report to the Data Solutions Director.
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 18-week maternity leave, 12-week parental leave, 19 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
Required competencies (characteristics and work style)
- A bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience in related field such as Business Analysis, Statistics, Marketing Analytics, Advertising, Applied Economics, etc.
- Skills and Experience:
- 0 - 3+ years in marketing analytics group or similar agency department
- Experience with measurement and analysis tools (aka Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel)
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Understanding of digital marketing and how it works within an agency
- Proven passion, drive, and active knowledge of emerging media and analytics tools
- Competencies (characteristics and work style)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think and express ideas both strategically and tactically
- Results-oriented, with a commitment to accountability
- Adaptable to change
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to manage up well
- Well-organized with excellent follow through; an ability to work well under pressure, effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, and consistently meet deadlines