Associate Creative Director (Writer)
We’re looking for creative people who are talented, driven, and kind. Specifically, an Associate Creative Director (Writer) to join our Creative Department. Ideally, as half of a team (see Associate Creative Director / Art Director posting) with experience working together.
Some things we think are important in the role: being craft-obsessed conceptual thinker with extensive production experience. Being strategically smart and aesthetically free. Always curious, always dialing, always pushing. Excited to work in any and all media. Ours is a collaborative group, but not one where people hand things off, so pride and ownership over your work is important, too. Mainly, we’re looking for someone to bring their whole self and full talents to a currently remote department who’d be excited to have you.
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A strong, vibrant, continually evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 12-week maternity leave, 6-week parental leave, 20 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
Due to the nature of this job, we are accepting applications for remote work. Periodic travel to CL headquarters in Minneapolis, client locations, and production locations may be required.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ambition
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in an agency setting
- Senior level client contact experience
- Proven leadership of the creative side of assigned accounts, taking responsibility for major campaigns and brand communication
- Extensive broadcast production experience
- Supervisory experience preferred