We are seeking an Account Director to join our team!!
The Account Director oversee an account and leads by example through the delivery of high caliber thinking and execution, high-valued service, a passion for creativity and problem solving, while ensuring client love, growth and profitability.
Areas of Focus:
- Ensures that clients are receiving the highest level of service, value, strategic and creative thinking from the agency
- Partners tightly with the core integrated agency team to live out the vision of the account
- Expert at shaping and managing client expectations
- Displays strategic confidence and sound logic in developing a POV
- Accountable for client financials; helps manage account profitability
- Promotes seamless collaboration and partnership throughout the team
- Manages conflict or tenuous situations with poise
- Leads by example and fosters the professional growth and development of account team; ensures internal team harmony and satisfaction
- Oversees and leads internal and client teams across full-scale production, spanning broadcast, video, digital and print deliverables.
- Supports and rallies behind big ideas by nurturing, shaping and protecting them
- Partners with Managing Director to ensure quality of creative work meets high standards while delivering business results
- Partners and advocates for strategic brand planning throughout process
- Provides top-level client contact/relationships; staying in regular contact with clients about their business and needs.
- Leads clients and agency teams through short and long-term Marketing Communications Planning.
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 12-week maternity leave, 6-week parental leave, 20 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
- BA/BS Degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- Minimum of 8-10 years of agency account management experience
- Possess an innate curiosity, keen insight and unyielding passion for our industry
- Ability to think big, but also translate into meaningful, insightful and actionable steps
- Natural ability to lead through a presence and performance that instills confidence and conviction as well as ability to keenly and clearly provide business and marketing consultation