Our Content Lab is seeing considerable growth and as such, we're looking add a Visual Artist to our team.
The Visual Artist supports Agency design, content and production workflow by creating social assets in a timely manner; incorporating the input of the Art Director, Content Studio Manager, Producers and Project Managers.
In addition, this role is responsible to support business improvement by meeting personal and departmental goals and objectives timely and effectively.
Areas of Focus:
Essential Functions/Principal Accountabilities of the Job:
- Creatively solve and produce still and motion social assets to specification and guidelines.
- Follows process and works with Agency partners to ensure all work produced adheres to
- specified corporate guidelines.
- Ensure all work is backed-up and saved efficiently in the relevant server location.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and take direction from production, creative and
- account team members.
- Must be efficient, organized and multitask under deadline.
- Develop good working relationship with agency staff and ensure appropriate communication
- and asset distribution.
- Collaborate in the Content Studio with props or photo shoots when needed.
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 18-week maternity leave, 12-week parental leave, 19 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
PLEASE SUPPLY A LINK TO, OR PORTFOLIO OF, YOUR WORK TO BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU.
- A bachelor’s degree in advertising, or a closely-related field.
- Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of agency experience with shooting and editing, including
- graphic animation.
- Full understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.
- Ability to create and manipulate various file formats related to social media.
- Working experience with Mac computers and Adobe Suite.
- Has a keen eye for simple styling or creating props, and able to assist in photo shoots when
- Illustration and 3D rendering skills, a plus.