We are currently seeking a solid Account Supervisor for our Subaru business!
The role of an Account Supervisor is to work closely with clients to identify their needs and partner with all agency departments to meet those needs. Day-to-day, your primary focus will be on managing assigned projects to ensure smooth delivery of work to the client across strategic and creative development, plan development and execution, production, and measurement, as well as key supervisory acumen.
Areas of Focus:
- Able to foster strong internal and external relationships
- Serves as the main point of contact for multiple internal partners and mid-level clients
- Monitors a client’s competitive landscape to demonstrate an ability to identify and form strategic insights
- Flexes between tactical and strategic tasks, responsible for overseeing project workflow throughout the agency
- Mentors Account Managers or Assistant Account Executives. Solid supervisory experience.
- Builds confidence among team members by being inclusive and displaying good judgment
- Contributes to the brand strategy, and the development and the selling of ideas
- Leads execution and production of campaigns and projects.
- Manages projects with minimal supervision, keeping Account Director informed on key initiatives and account concerns
- Helps manage and oversee monthly billing and job estimates, and has a good understanding of how to run profitable accounts
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 12-week maternity leave, 6-week parental leave, 20 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
- BA/BS Degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- 6 – 8 years agency account management experience
- Ability to confidently persuade, present and champion ideas
- Ability to anticipate problems and challenges
- Experience with a range of production
- Thrives in a collaborative and fast-paces environment
- Confident and resourceful, can function with minimal supervision
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills