Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Community Manager to join our Social Strategy team.
This entry-level role is for an individual that exudes curiosity in the world of social media and is often tinkering with the latest/greatest social app. The Community Manager is on the front lines of our clients’ social communities, ensuring content and touchpoints with consumers are executed to meet objectives. The Community Manager is responsible for ensuring the voice of the brand comes across in all interactions across all social channels. They are ahead of social media trends and able to handle multiple channels and conversations with ease, always relaying to the rest of the team and the client how social content is performing and social conversations are shifting. They are also responsible for flagging bubbling issues management topics and escalating them.
Areas of Focus:
- Ensures on-strategy execution across all channels, partnering with social lead and integrated team to schedule and post social content according to the content plan.
- Monitors social channels and social conversation alerts and acts quickly, efficiently and appropriately.
- Understands the brand key messages, voice and tone and applies them effectively when responding to consumers.
- Determines real-time engagement opportunities.
- Social listening and monitoring as well as campaign reporting and measurement.
- Keeps an eye on social trends and new social channels and how they can apply to clients.
- Recognizes bubbling negative issues and appropriately escalates them.
- Assists in editorial planning and content calendar development for client social channels.
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.).
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness).
- A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 12-week maternity leave, 6-week parental leave, 20 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
- An opportunity to be additive to a creative, fun team and be immersed in the amazing world of social for your job.
- A solid curiosity about the ever-changing world of social media.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience or internship with direct community management experience for a brand.
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, public relations or a closely related field, or relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience with how all social channels work, including a deep understanding of in-platform functionalities, such as creator tools within Instagram Stories.
- Strong creative writing skills and a basic understanding of Photoshop is preferred.