Junior Digital Designer
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
You love design and want to contribute to the creation of amazing digital experiences.
You want to be a part of a team but can also work independently.
You want to learn. You want to grow. You love details. You want to create the type of work others are envious of.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the design of large and small scale projects including websites, apps, content, and more.
- Design new layouts and components while also working with existing components to create beautifully on brand designs.
- Build presentations and deliver design assets to producers, clients, and other team members.
- Build prototypes that bring the work to life through animation.
- Progress yourself as well as the projects you work on.
- Bring ideas to the table and push the work.
- Work within basic guard rails while being a proactive problem solver.
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of UI design, UX design, and the creative process.
- A basic understanding of how design and code work together.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- A collaborative nature.
- Open to presenting to internal and client teams.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- Understanding of current digital design trends.
- Real passion for design, creativity, technology.
- 1-3 years of digital design experience in an agency setting or other creative environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ambition
Due to the nature of this job, we are accepting applications for remote work. When safe, we can evaluate relocation options and preferences. Periodic travel to CL headquarters in Minneapolis, client locations, and production locations may be required.
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A vibrant, continually evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 12-week maternity leave, 6-week parental leave, 20 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.