We are currently seeking a Media Planner to join our team, with a focus on Programmatic and Data Driven campaigns.
The Media Planner is responsible for developing and managing the implementation of Media plans. This role is also responsible for the administration, financial management, reporting and optimization recommendations/ implementation. Other responsibilities include development of POVs based on media valuation, budget tracking and management, and maintaining good vendor relationships
In addition, this role is responsible to support business improvement by meeting personal and departmental goals and objectives timely and effectively.
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 12-week maternity leave, 6-week parental leave, 20 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of digital media planning and program management experience (current title should be Assistant Media Planner or greater).
- Solid background with media planning/buying within an agency environment.
- Data driven and programmatic media experience preferred, work with DMP a plus.
- Experience with third party verification (e.g. Ad Fraud) and performance optimization preferred.
- Strong mathematical abilities required.
- Exposure to planning all media channels, both nationally and locally preferred.
- Exposure and experience with core planning tools and systems.
- Strong experience delivering programs from hypothetical to flawless real world execution is a requirement.
- Strong negotiation skills and cross-platform experience, with media partners a plus.
Competencies (characteristics and work style):
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Passionate and professional.
- Ability to contribute unique and original thinking and solutions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize personal workload effectively.
- Comfortable dealing with change.
- Ability to manage up well.
- Conveys integrity and trust.