We are currently seeking a Media Supervisor to join our team!
This role leads and monitors day to day client activities and manages workloads to established timelines. This role also provides a tactical voice to the client in order to maintain and refine overall strategies. The Media Supervisor is also responsible for identification of problems/challenges and developing strategies to address them.
In addition, this role is responsible to support business improvement by meeting personal and departmental goals and objectives timely and effectively.
Areas of Focus:
- Day-to-day responsibilities of the Media Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- Disciplined Business Leader
- Decisive and insightful in forming strategies to meet client objectives
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of client business and how to achieve results
- Understands client objectives, resources, and pros/cons of approaches to address them
- Fulfills role on team seamlessly, working and managing with urgency
- Demonstrates initiative to learn business planning from supervisors
- Media Innovator
- Applies industry change in evolving approach for client business
- Proactively seeks to redefine status quo with media partners and clients
- Leverages insights regarding target consumer and media's role in communications
- Teaches media concepts, application, and Media philosophy to reports
- Proactively measures activity to continually improve client results
- Demonstrates initiative to learn systems and resources of department and agency
- Team Leader
- Effectively manages client, vendor, and internal relationships in and across departments
- Effectively manages a team to ensure work is high quality and on time
- Leverages working relationships with outside vendors toward client benefits
- Maintains a professional, can-do attitude at all times
- Encourages and rewards initiative among direct reports
- Provides professional and discipline mentorship to grow career of reports
- Maintains effective communication-- effectively managing up, across, and down
- Contributes to a positive departmental and agency culture
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You:
- Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.)
- We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness)
- A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 18-week maternity leave, 12-week parental leave, 19 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of media strategy (current title should be Sr. Media Planner or greater).
- Digital experience preferred.
- Experience managing multiple clients, multiple departmental teams.
- Exposure to planning all media channels, both nationally and locally.
- Exposure and experience with business analytics.
- Solid experience delivering programs from hypothetical to flawless real world execution.
- Robust negotiation skills and experience with multi-media integrated packages.
- Competencies (characteristics and work style):
- Solid attention to detail;
- Substantial collaboration skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Superior communication skills;
- Substantial verbal and written presentation skills;
- Passionate and professional;
- Authentic team player;
- Strong respect for the creative process and product;
- Ability to contribute unique and original thinking and solutions;
- Active listener;
- Ability to manage and prioritize personal workload effectively;
- Results-oriented, with a commitment to accountability;
- Strength in dealing with change;
- Ability to manage up well; and
- Conveys integrity and trust.