Senior Sales Executive – [Market Segment] REMOTE
Certilytics offers a suite of innovative analytic solutions including Big Data Services, Total Population Health Management, Financial Risk Intelligence and Customized Prediction Models. These solutions are configured upon our open source Hadoop Platform, with the underlying philosophy of providing analytics as a service and moving beyond predictions to deliver actionable intelligence.
Our team represents a dynamic infusion of multidiscipline which includes actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and the health insurance industry. Certilytics has extensive experience working with a diverse set of customers including large self-insured employers, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, government programs, care management companies and health systems. These relationships with various data providers and customers allows for rapid data ingestion, validation and enrichment as well as streamlined delivery of analytic dashboards, outputs and visualizations to our customers.
Our unique approach allows for the development of the most accurate financial, clinical and behavioral models in the industry.
Senior Sales Executive – [Market Segment]
Certilytics is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Senior Sales Executive that wants to make an impact in the Healthcare Industry by bringing innovative predictive analytic software solutions to the Payer, Provider and Employer Markets. Your responsibility will include end-to-end sales cycle management for a specific market segment, through collaboration with our Marketing and Communications teams.
The position reports directly to the Chief Business Development officer, with the flexibility to work remotely (some travel required).
You will work closely with prospective customers as a trusted consultant to deeply understand the unique challenges and goals of their organizations, advising on Certilytics’ solutions to help them reach their business goals, and be a key contributor to the growth of Certilytics’ business in a collaborative, fun, fast-paced environment as a valued and founding member of the Sales Team.
The primary focus of the Senior Sales Executive will be to develop and close new business for prospects. Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing leads and opportunities from inbound inquires, prospect lists, and your own individual research using tools such as LinkedIn
- Building relationships with C-Level and purchasing executives at key prospects in support of sales and growth activities
- Scheduling meetings with prospective customers, presenting Certilytics products and services, collaborating with Clinical, Actuarial, and Data Science subject matter experts when necessary
- Attending industry conferences and trade shows
- Moving leads through your pipeline to closure, including coordination of proposal planning, contract creation, legal review processes
- Documenting all activity in Salesforce and other relevant tools
- Building and increasing industry knowledge and acumen to position Certilytics value proposition across multiple use cases in your market segment
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 5 years outside sales experience in SaaS, PaaS, HCM, or other enterprise B2B software environment
- Ability to leverage networks within book of business, attending conferences, conventions and association meetings
- Consultative and solution selling experience
- Outstanding quota attainment history and track record
- Knowledge of Data Management, Benefits Management Technology and Healthcare spaces a plus
- Consultative sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Resourceful and consistent
- Strong business acumen
- Objection handling skills
- Planning and closing skills
- Skilled in conducting presentations both online and face to face
- Optimistic, problem-solver attitude
Works well in a team environment