Certilytics offers a suite of innovative analytic solutions including Big Data Services, Total Population Health Management, Financial Risk Intelligence and Customized Prediction Models. These solutions are configured upon our open source Hadoop Platform, with the underlying philosophy of providing analytics as a service and moving beyond predictions to deliver actionable intelligence.
Our team represents a dynamic infusion of multidiscipline which includes actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and the health insurance industry. Certilytics has extensive experience working with a diverse set of customers including large self-insured employers, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, government programs, care management companies and health systems. These relationships with various data providers and customers allows for rapid data ingestion, validation and enrichment as well as streamlined delivery of analytic dashboards, outputs and visualizations to our customers.
Our unique approach allows for the development of the most accurate financial, clinical and behavioral models in the industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for successfully coordinating internal and external deliverables related to the deployment and implementation of Certilytics products to its customers. This will be achieved by supporting the Implementation, Product Management and Account Management teams through the creation and maintenance of project plans, as well as directing and coordinating activities for successful development and installation of software to achieve project goals and objectives within prescribed time frames.
The Implementation Analyst will be responsible for maintaining clear and on-going communication with all internal and external stakeholders, identifying and prioritizing issues and needs, tracking action items, and ensuring the timely delivery of our analytic solutions to exceed expectations. This position works directly and will regularly interface with clients (decision makers and department leaders) and internal stakeholders. This position also requires the candidate to be well versed in Certilytics’ product portfolio and have the ability to offer creative solutions to help solve complex customer problems.
Applicants with relevant professional experience in the analytic science industry or within the healthcare environment are preferred. Specific responsibilities include:
- Facilitate planning process related to deployment of Certilytics products to determine project time frame, identify and document critical project milestones, configure staffing requirements, and allot available resources.
- Confer with internal and external stakeholders to clearly outline a plan of action, assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Support the direction and coordination of activities throughout the duration of the project to ensure a successful implementation.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Prepare project reports for management, client, or others.
- Participate in on-going Quality Improvement efforts throughout the implementation process.
- Support on-going Account Management services for assigned implemented clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, economics, IT or other relevant field
- 2-5 years of business analyst, project management, or other relevant experience.
- Self-motivated, proactive self-starter with the ability to handle multiple complex assignments.
- Previous implementation experience with a software vendor or third party consulting firm desired.
- Demonstrate strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills with the proven ability to work independently, under pressure and/or within a restricted timeframe.2-5