Junior Machine Learning Engineer (Remote)
Junior Machine Learning Engineer
Certilytics is a young and innovative company with a dynamic infusion of actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and health insurance industry. We are seeking a Junior Machine Learning Engineer that wants to be part of an enthusiastic team working in an entrepreneurial environment where your creativity is recognized. The ideal candidate will thrive in a remote, performance based company that allows flexibility and work life balance.
Certilytics is creating new ground-breaking analytic products within healthcare space. We are looking for the right person to join our Data Science team as a Junior Machine Learning Engineer to work in close cooperation with peers and leadership to help build innovative, performant, secure and maintainable software systems in the machine learning space.
This Job might be a perfect fit if you are motivated by:
- Developing technical & domain expertise to solve challenges with operationalizing and maintaining machine learning models at scale
- Bridging the gap between software engineering and machine learning/artificial intelligence in an enterprise environment
- Creating clear and concise documentation for all the work performed including technical notes, internal application notes, bug fixes, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 1-2 years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in Scala or Python
- Knowledge of application architectures and design patterns
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications is a plus
- Experience with Apache Spark, Hadoop, Airflow is a plus
Certilytics offers a wide range of benefits to include medical, dental, 401k and flexible PTO