Certilytics a young and innovative company with a dynamic infusion of actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and health insurance industry. We are seeking a Data Analyst that wants to be part of an enthusiastic dynamic team working in an entrepreneurial environment where your experience and creativity is recognized. The ideal candidate will thrive in a performance based company that allows flexibility and work life balance.
Certilytics is creating new ground-breaking analytic products within healthcare space. We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Data Analyst to work in close cooperation with peers and leadership to help build innovative, performant, secure and maintainable software systems.
A Data Analyst will work on the development of analytics used in the support of product design, product maintenance and enhancements, and delivery of analytic results to internal and external customers
- Participates in client implementation meetings to assess data sources from clients.
- Collect and analyze client’s data and requirements. Summarize and share finding with managers and other teams within the organization.
- Clean and validate data, as well as perform data mapping from raw to internal standards.
- Write SQL for ad hoc analyses, data transformation, troubleshooting, and production client processes.
- Coordinate with other Operations teams to develop logic/code for interpreting & normalizing client data, as well as transition client to production.
- Develop & maintain detailed documentation. Serve as the subject matter expert for the context of the data.
- Adhere to security policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in health care administration, mathematics, statistics, business, computer science or similar degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1- 3 years-experience working as a data analyst, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Experience with healthcare data or claims processing is a plus;
- Experience with building reports, analyzing results, and communicating findings
- Extract data using SQL, modifying extracts and integrating data when necessary
- Must be able to write SQL code and generate queries, integrating data when necessary between disparate data sources
- Understanding of key managed care concepts and terms including pmpm, CPT, ICD9/10 coding, HCPCS, DRG, etc…
- Experience with non-traditional healthcare data desired.