Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
We are creating innovative predictive analytics solutions and presenting an exciting, remote, ground-floor sales opportunity suitable for a seasoned software sales professional who is passionate about healthtech and driven to understand the evolving ways in which technology impacts healthcare.
You will work closely with prospective customers as a trusted consultant to deeply understand the unique challenges and goals of their organizations, advise customers on Certilytics’ solutions that will help them reach their business goals, and will be a key contributor to the growth of Certilytics’ business in a collaborative, fun, fast-paced environment as a valued and founding member of the Sales team.
The primary focus of the Senior Account Executive will be to increase the adoption of Certilytics’ data products. The ideal candidate will possess both an extensive background selling into large enterprise accounts and experience working directly with a Sales Development Representative. Key responsibilities include scheduling meetings with prospective customers, presenting Certilytics products and services, collaborating with Clinical, Actuarial, and Data Science subject matter experts when necessary, managing new and existing opportunities within the Plan Sponsor segment, attending industry trade shows and conferences, and working in conjunction with the Plan Sponsor SDR(s) to effectively generate sales pipeline. Applicants with professional software sales experience in both corporate and startup environments and experience selling into large enterprise accounts are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 5-7 years outside sales experience in SaaS, PaaS, HCM, or other enterprise B2B software environment
- Ability to leverage networks within book of business, attending conferences, conventions and association meetings
- Consultative and solution selling experience
- Outstanding quota attainment history and track record
- Knowledge of Data Management, Benefits Management Technology and Healthcare spaces a plus
- Experience selling to HR executives
- Consultative sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Resourceful and consistent
- Strong business acumen
- Objection handling skills
- Planning and closing skills
- Skilled in conducting presentations both online and face to face
- Optimistic, problem-solver attitude
- Works well in a team environment