Client Engagement Manager
Certilytics an innovative company with a dynamic infusion of actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and health insurance industry. We are creating new groundbreaking analytic products within the healthcare space and are presenting a great opportunity for qualified candidates to come on board.
This role is the point of accountability for driving value to our clients. Success will be achieved by serving as an effective intermediary between the client and internal operations, product design, and product management teams. You will be responsible for maintaining clear communication on customer overall strategy, identifying and prioritizing client issues, tracking action items, and ensuring the timely delivery of our analytic solutions to exceed client expectations.
This is a client facing position requiring a blend of consulting, technical knowledge, and creativity. A deep understanding of Health Plans and Pharmacy Benefit Management is a must. Actuarial background is preferred but not required. The role will provide the opportunity to manage the full life-cycle of a product solution from identifying potential client needs and offering solutions, to implementing the product resolution and monitoring results. This role will require a thorough understanding of the Certilytics product line-up, and how each product can meet current client and/or market needs, or be adapted to meet client/market needs. An ability to explain complex material to both technical and non-technical audiences is vital.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the following areas:
- Healthcare & Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Consulting and client/account management
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines
- Detailed knowledge of claims data
- Minimum 5 years direct experience with healthcare plans and/or pharmacy benefit management
- Minimum 3 years direct client relationship experience
- Actuarial exam progress or credentials preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, or IT preferred
- Highest quality written and verbal communication skills (must have
- Ability to work with both external and internal customers
- Self-motivated, proactive self-starter with the ability to handle multiple complex assignments.